Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Disclaimer

1. You will read a lot of cursing here.
2. I don't sugar coat what I say. I will call you a whore if you are whoring around.
3. Not recommended for minors.
4. No anonymous comments. I had the decency to sign up with gmail. Don't be lazy.
5. I won't censor comments as much as possible, unless you're plain stupid or terribly uninformed/misinformed.
6. If you get nightmares because you take my posts too seriously then it's none of my concern. I won't pay for your visits to the psychiatrist. Get a life outside blogging.
7. Don't flood. If you have issues and you want to take it to the next level then email me.
8. Lastly, this is my blog. If you just can't take my words then just go rot in hell. I have no problems with a blog that has no readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment